Thursday, January 29, 2009

VOTE COLE


OK, so I know I have told several people about this, and this is NOT an official announcement - however, I am still toying with the idea of running for the State Senate in 2012. I was approched by a good friend, who also happens to be the Chairman of the SLC Democratic Committee, and encouraged to consider running. I am checking with my employer right now to see if I would be allowed a "leave of absence" while serving my 4 year term. I will keep you posted!

5 comments:

@mie said...

You got my vote!!! =)

The Richards said...

Hmmm... I think by calling everyone besides yourself sucky drivers (see post below) you just lost many votes. However, since you are family I will actually register to vote and vote for you.

Richard Kemple said...

Do it our family will all vote for you. Is your father in law OK with you running as a Democrat? We set parties aside when it comes to state and locals.
Richard

Kimmy said...

Your name actually looks pretty good on a bumper sticker...and at least your logo is honest!!!! Bwahaha!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

You already know that you have my vote and signs on my lawn and anything that I can do to help.