Monday, January 19, 2009

Erin and Emily

Erin and Emily are best friends. They can, and do spend every free moment together. I would think that at some point they would get sick of each other, but that has yet to happen. The tragedy in their lives is that they attend different schools and therefore have different school breaks. When one is home the other is in school, they count down the minutes until the other will be home. Many times Erin will take my cell phone when we get in the car after school and she talks to Emily the entire 20 minute ride home.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Amber!!!! I am so glad you found me! Your kids are ADORABLE and I can't believe how big they are! I am so glad I can see what you guys are up to.

Kimmy said...

Nothing says "best friends" like matching shirts! Cute picture!