Monday, August 25, 2008

10 Years

OK, so I know this is a little bit late - but I still think worth mentioning. Amber and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on March 31, 2008. This has to be some sort of miracle, who would have ever thought someone would put up with me for that long!! I am sorry for all those who bet good money thinking she would have left me long long ago!!
For this momentous occasion we took a trip - yes, just Amber and I - no kids - to Mexico. A special thanks needs to be given to Robyn for all her help with this - she is the BEST sister ever. We spent a week in Puerto Vallarta and it was wonderful. It rained everyday - all day except on Friday when we flew out, but it was still very relaxing. It was fun just bumming around and hanging out with sweet, sweet Amber. While here I got my first ever massage! This little latino girl worked my body over till I could barely walk - very similar to my high school days, only this time I was sober!! It was very relaxing and I am hooked.

Amber is the greatest thing in my life, and I look forward to many, many more years with her! I love you Amber!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it so was not really that long ago was it??? guess i owe some people some serious money for losing this one! ~grin~